This weeks fantastic competition prize is being offered by Frisking The Whiskers, an East London based photography studio who specialise in quality vintage glamour and 1950s pin up photography.
Frisking the Whiskers are a team of photographers and vintage loving specialists! They take sexy and sophisticated vintage-style photographs inspired by the glamour and allure of Old Hollywood and the cheeky snaps of 1950s pin up.
Their aim is simple; make you feel beautiful and glamorous, give you an unforgettable experience and send you away with some amazing shots.
With a friendly and fun team to support and style you throughout your shoot and a vintage Hair and Makeup girl on hand to make sure you are looking your very best, a Frisking the Whiskers photo shoot is the perfect way to treat yourself!
The prize is an Enhanced Photo Shoot, which is a 3 hour studio session, with hair and makeup, and includes both the Hollywood Glamour and 1950s Pin Up shots. With five 8x10” mounted photos, including one framed, and the gold social media package included in the deal, this gives you the true Frisking the Whiskers experience. For more information visit their website www.friskingthewhiskers.co.uk
How to enter:
For your chance to win this amazing prize, simply answer the following question: Who is your Hollywood style icon? Post your answer in the comment box below.
We’ll pick a winner after entries close on Thursday May 31st 2012. The winner will be announced on this blog soon afterwards so don’t forget to check back or subscribe!
- Entries close at midnight GMT on Thursday May 31st 2012
- We will contact the winner shortly afterwards and pass their details onto Frisking the Whiskers who will contact you regarding your prize the prize directly.
- There are no country restrictions, anyone who can get to our studio can of course enter. However you will need to provide your own transport to the studio for your photo shoot.
- Your prize must be used within 3 months of the competition closing date.
- We respect your privacy, we never give your personal data to anyone else and only contact you if you have won the competition.