THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. WE HAVE ANNOUNCED THE WINNER HERE.
This week’s competition prize is a vintage-style hair and makeup session with the fabulous Sabrina Lily. Sabrina is a London based hair and make-up artist, who is currently working on a West End Musical and freelancing for TV, Editorial and Bridal projects.
The prize includes a Hair and Make Up Session – complete with vintage era of choice, and the winner can also bring a friend along and dress for the occasion. Sabrina will give them a face chart to go home with – so they have a full breakdown of products used, and a little vintage style goody bag too!
How to enter:
2 things: 1: comment and tell us what kind of vintage makeup look you would like for your makeover and 2: follow Sabrina Lily’s blog.
You can also enter by following her on twitter or Facebook and telling her about your ideal vintage makeover look there. We’ll pick a winner after entries close on Thursday 21st June. The winner will be announced on this blog soon afterwards so don’t forget to check back or subscribe!
- Entries close at midnight GMT on Thursday 21st June 2012
- We will contact the winner shortly afterwards and pass their details onto Sabrina Lily who will send out the prize directly.
- There are no country restrictions, but the winner has to be able to travel to Clapham in London, UK under their own steam.
- Prize can not be redeemed on a Saturday.
- We’ll pick a winner after entries close on Thursday 21st June. The winner will be announced on this blog soon afterwards so don’t forget to check back or subscribe!