I’m sure you’ve noticed the 1920s trend which is around at the moment. To help you release your inner flapper this holiday season we’ve got this amazing gunmetal and crystal 20s-style necklace to give away as a competition prize. Isn’t it beautiful?!
This long crossover necklace would look great with a low-necked or low backed flapper-style party dress (as well as a lots of other outfits). Necklace length: 60-68cm.
The necklace is from the Fiorelli costume collection which uses base metals which are either a white or yellow alloy and which are nickel compliant. Unless otherwise stated, all stones are either glass, crystal or synthetic materials.
For your chance to win one of these beautiful items of lingerie simply tell us your favourite item from Steel Orchids jewellers and let us know in the comment box below.
For an extra chance to win, post your entry on Steel Orchids’ Facebook page.
We’ll pick a winner after entries close on Thursday 29th November. The winner will be announced on this blog soon afterwards so don’t forget to check back or subscribe!
- Competition starts on 26th October 2012 and entries close at midnight GMT on Thursday 29th November 2012
- We will contact the winner shortly afterwards and pass their details onto Steel Orchids who will send out the prize directly.
- There are no country restrictions, prize can be shipped worldwide.
- The prize needs to be claimed within 30 days of the winner being announced or the prize will no longer be available.
- We respect your privacy, we never give your personal data to anyone else and only contact you if you have won the competition.