I’ve just heard on the radio that there’s a Siberian wind blowing today, and jeez I can believe it! For a few heady days last week I thought spring had arrived, but it’s back to minus temperatures and snow flurres today. Brrrr!
I’m woefully underdressed for snow I know, but I’ve phtoographed all my winter coats so I really felt I couldn’t wear my big polar bear coat AGAIN! So please forgive the goosebumps and blue-white colour of my arms…
From top to bottom:
- Teddy hat see similar
- Vintage 1970s earrings from So Loves Vintage
- Vintage faux fur gilet from Clothes Box
- Vintage striped jumper
- Ice watch in white
- Crystal stag ring by Lisa Galibardy
- Flared jeans by Jane Norman
- Converse all stars leather trainers
The photos were taken with my Canon EOS 60D camera.