THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS LesAMseBain. CONGRATULATIONS, WE’LL BE IN TOUCH TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIZE!
Dupenny was founded in 2009 by Emily Dupen-Hopkins, and is based by the sea in Brighton, UK. They spend their days thinking up curious themes, doodling pretty pictures and above all loving what they do. Their vintage-inspired cheeky wallpaper, art prints and other goodies are available at Dupenny.com.
What am I signing up for?
Sign up to receive email updates from We Heart Vintage and make sure you never miss beautiful, funny, inspiring vintage photos, OR news, OR special offers, OR in fact great competitions ever again! PLUS you get to see exclusive stuff that nobody else will!
Just enter your email address and we’ll send you an email filled with loveliness every once in a while.
We promise we won’t email too often (maybe 2 or 3 times a week maximum), and we certainly won’t give (or sell) your details to anyone else. EVER.
Oh, and we know that people sometimes change their minds, so if you decide you’d like to UNSUBSCRIBE at any time you can do that with 1 click here
Subscribe to our mailing list:
Just enter your email address below to subscribe. Don’t forget to look out for your confirmation email too, you’re not subscribed until you confirm!
P.S. Don’t forget to post a comment telling me which of these two lovely art prints you’d like to win if you’re randomly chosen as the winner! If you’re already subscribed you can still enter by posting the print you’d like to win below, good luck!
- Giveaway closes at midnight on 15th September 2013.
- There are no geographical restrictions, entries are open worldwide.
- Entrants should be aged 18 or over.
- Dupenny art prints are environmentally friendly as they are hand screen printed in the UK on FSC certified paper using water-based inks. The black frames pictured are not included in the prize and are available separately from Dupenny.com.
- We Heart Vintage will contact the winner directly to arrange delivery of the prize.
This competition is also listed on: