THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. I’M DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER IS: David Clark. CONGRATULATIONS DAVID, MISS KITTY WILL BE IN TOUCH ABOUT YOUR PRIZE.
This week I’ve got this beautiful vintage 1960s bracelet to give away to one lucky We Heart Vintage reader thanks to the lovely Miss Kitty at The Cats Pajamas.
About The Cats Pajamas:
The Cats Pajamas has been in operation since 1980 and on-line since 1996. Miss Kitty has built a completely devoted clientele, including clothing designers, film & costumer designers, and lots of wonderful customers like you!
Love to shop? You can always shop right here at The Cats Pajamas from the comfort of your personal computer. We will do our very best to make this a “purr-fect” shopping experience for you.
Many people ask, “How did you get into this business? Here’s the scoop- It all started with a cleaning job in Blackfoot, Idaho, in the late 1970′s, where someone wanted to rid themselves of a huge collection of old clothes. That was over 30 years ago.
Now, we are fortunate to find so much untouched merchandise here in Pennsylvania, which we are passing along to you. It’s kind of a fashionable recycling business.
About the prize:
Vintage Purple Aurora Borealis Goldtone Bracelet 1960S. Sparkly purple aurora borealis faceted beads and set in between sections of goldtone metal links and finished with metal fringe. It will fit any size wrist due to the spiral style.Not signed but a beautiful example of vintage jewelry!
How to enter:
All you need to do for your chance to win this fabulous prize is pop by The Cats Pajamas and tell us (by commenting below) which item in their store is your favourite.
- Entries close at midnight on Thursday 30th October 2013.
- We will pass the details of the winner onto The Cats Pajamas to arrange delivery of the prize.
- This competition is open to entrants worldwide.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize, if they have not claimed their prize within 3 months of it being announced The Cats Pajamas are under no obligation to still offer the prize.
- We respect your privacy, we never give your personal data to anyone else and only contact you if you have won the competition.
This competition is also listed on: