THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. I’M DELIGHTED TO ANNOUCE THE WINNER IS ERICA PRICE! CONGRATULATIONS ERICA, MISS KITTY WILL BE IN TOUCH TO ARRANGE DELIVERY OF YOUR LOVELY PRIZE!
I’ve got the most lovely giveaway for you today: this vintage 60s gold star (or is it a starfish?) brooch.
It would be the perfect addition to any coat or party dress this winter and has kindly been offered by The Best Vintage over on Etsy, who have the most amazing (and I mean amazing) range of quality vintage. Everything from designer 70s Marimekko, to unworn 1950s gloves and of course the most wonderful vintage jewellery.
About the Prize:
Textured vintage 1960s goldtone star brooch. In excellent condition. Measures 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” and is singed ‘BSK’.
How to Enter:
For your chance to win this lovely brooch simply pop over to the Best Vintage Clothing on Etsy then come back and tell me your favourite item (other than this lovely brooch) in the comment box below.
Other Ways to Enter:
- If you have an Etsy account ‘Favourite’ the shop Best Vintage Clothing
- If you have an Etsy account Favourite at least 3 items from Best Vintage Clothing
- Share your favourite item on Facebook (you will have to mark the post as public or we won’t be able to check this)
- Share your favourite item on Twitter
Don’t forget to comment below letting me know how you’ve entered!
We’ll pick a winner after entries close on Monday 1st December 2014. The winner will be announced on this blog soon afterwards so don’t forget to check back or subscribe!
- Entries close at midnight GMT on Monday 1st December 2014
- We will pass the details of the winner onto The Best Vintage Clothing to arrange delivery of the prize.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize, if they have not claimed their prize within 3 months of it being announced The Best Vintage Clothing are under no obligation to still offer the prize.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide.