Here we go. Here are my go-to blogs of the moment – I hope you find them an enjoyable and inspiring as I do!
- Wolf and Willow
Easily the prettiest blog I’ve ever seen
- Raising My Rainbow
Totally inspiring and taking you along for the journey: Adventures in raising a slightly effeminate, possibly gay, totally fabulous son.
- Tiny Art Director
An artist who’s two year old daughter is his art director (she’s now five, but this site is still great)
Funky fashion styling and photography
- If The Internet Was My Closet
Always something beautiful to share, even with my terrible GCSE French
- Queens of Vintage
Great for a daily dose of vintage
- Couture Allure
Classic vintage for the modern woman
- Glamour Splash
A blog with a daily splash of vintage swimwear, vintage fashion, news, designer profiles and all things retro.
- Time Machine to the 1920s
time machine to the 20s
- In Case I’m Gone (no immediate plans)
Letters to my kid… and maybe you too
- Station X Photographed by Rachael
Documenting the unused buildings of Bletchley Park, the World War 2 codebreaking centre. [Photographed by Rachael]
- The Nifty Fifties
A celebration of fashion and popular culture of the atomic age. Long live the 1950s!
- The Swinging Sixties
Free love and special sauce Dedicated to the swinging sixties!
- Super Seventies
Super Seventies is the longest serving blog dedicated to the ’70s on Tumblr
And for those of you who want to get to know me better, here are 7 things about me:
- My vintage style icon is Jean Shrimpton
- If I could be anyone for a day, it would be Ginger Rogers whilst filming a movie with Fred Astaire
- Favourite movie: An Affair to Remember
- I adore cheese, chocolate and spicy food
- I’ve been dying my hair for so many years that I don’t actually know what my natural hair colour is any more
- I love trees, big ones you can lie underneath on a sunny day
- My dream car is a 1980s Aston Martin V8 Vantage, it will be mine one day…
Merci beaucoup de m’avoir citée dans ta liste de blogs préférés!
J’adore énormément tes photos vintage! C’est toujours un grand plaisir de les découvrir!
Continue de nous faire rêver!
Have a wonderful evening!