THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. WE HAVE ANNOUNCED THE WINNER HERE
This week’s competition has been donated by Posh Girl Vintage, a vintage online clothing store which is family owned & operated in beautiful Southern California.
This is what they have to say about Posh Girl Vintage:
Our family has a long history in the clothing business. You could say it’s in our blood. Mother, daughter & grandmother have all worked in the clothing & entertainment industry since the early 1950’s. Our family owned 2 high end fashion boutiques in Newport Beach & Laguna Beach California during the 70’s & 80’s. My grandmother was the head buyer for 2 major department stores in Newport Beach. One being Richard’s during the 50’s, 60’s & 70’s, and interior designer for John Wayne and other high profile people in and around Balboa Island.
After shopping on-line for vintage clothing I realized what I wanted was not on the web. I found either dirty thrift store quality clothes with really poorly designed websites, or really expensive museum quality clothing. So I set out to build Posh Girl Vintage clothing store. My goal was to build an on-line store that was modern & easy to use with great unique wearable quality vintage clothing at a fair price & honest service.
About the prize:
This is an adorable little black silk handbag purse from the 50’s. It’s round with a bow on the front and back. Metal hardware, lined in black fabric, looks never used. A classic evening bag that will never go out of style!
Condition Details: No holes or stains. Looks never used.
Aprox. Size: 7.5″ X 7.5″ X 1″ Deep – Handle is 16″ end to end
Condition: Near Mint
How to enter:
For your chance to win this beautiful vintage bag simply tell us your favourite item from Posh Girl Vintage and let us know in the comment box below.We’ll pick a winner after entries close on Thursday 19th July. The winner will be announced on this blog soon afterwards so don’t forget to check back or subscribe!
- Entries close at midnight GMT on Thursday 19th July 2012
- We will contact the winner shortly afterwards and pass their details onto Posh Girl Vintage who will send out the prize directly.
- There are no country restrictions, prize can be shipped worldwide (up to a shipping value to $15).
- Posh Girl Vintage will not be held responsible for lost items or any import fees for addresses overseas.
- We respect your privacy, we never give your personal data to anyone else and only contact you if you have won the competition.