I have to admit, there’s not a lot of vintage in this outfit – just my (faux) fur gilet – oh and my shoes which were a second-hand eBay buy (they’ve got leopard print soles – how cute is that?!).
I also wanted to share the first real frost we’ve had so far this year. It was really crunchy out there on the grass! My other new love is this stag ring – I’m so pleased with it, it’s gorgeous and a bit like wearing a fabulous Christmas tree ornament on your finger – bring on the holiday season!
Outfit, from top to bottom:
- Vintage brown faux fur gilet
- Black cowl neck jumper dress by Alexon
- Crystal stag ring by Lisa Galibardy
- Fancy black tights (from the back of my sock drawer – I can’t remember where I got these from, but it was years ago!)
- Green faux-crock shoes (with leopard print soles) by Irregular Choice
Those shoes are just amazing, especially the turned up toes.
thanks Gerry – I love the leopard-print soles too 🙂
Love those shoes and great pics!
thanks – still got a long way to go with my outfit photos though. Can’t wait till the weather gets a bit better – it can’t help but feel photos will look much better once spring arrives 😉