What do you think of these seamed tights? Aren’t they fabulous?! Appropriately they have J’taime squiggled along the seams (which for those of you who don’t have my very basic knowledge of French means I love you!). I though I’d team them with my preppy Christmas jumper and some pretty suede heels for some pre-Christmas geek chic. I love the texture of these shoes – the flowery ruffles are just gorgeous!
Since my hair was looking a bit of a car crash today and badly needed cutting and colouring, I opted with a messy version of a 40s hair roll. Easy to do and looks fancy without having to put much effort in. Plus, once you take the pins out you’re left with lots of nice curls too!
Oh, and I promise I’ll start taking outfit photos in exciting new places soon – it’s one of my new year’s blogging resolutions!
From top to toe:
- Pearl hair clip, gift (thanks Rach!)
- Bunny jumper by ClothesBox
- Pale pink and black embellished dress by Miss Selfridge
- Jenny Penny Je t’aime seamed tights from TheTightsHouse
- Black suede shoes with ruffles from Next a few seasons ago
i can’t see your photos!
oh no! they disappeared! I’ll fix that now 🙂