There’s a real sixties revival going on at the moment, but I’m getting so tired of the same ol’ Louis Vuitton designs being wheeled out on every red carpet and in every fashion magazine.
Lets embrace the sixties monochrome trend, but with a bit of imagination! There are some fabulous retro styles out there and loads of black and white, so I thought I’d share some of my favourites. Oh and I’ve found some for you retro guys too (below) – hope you like them!
Womens monochrome (above) clockwise from top left:
- Sheath jumper – black & white
- Sportmax SPMAX-E-NERVOSO top in black and white
- Black and white cat eye sunglasses by Thierry Lasry
- Marc Jacobs colour block silk dress
- Weave printed shoes by Givenchy
- Wide stripe sun dress by D&G
- Marc By Marc Jacobs Black And White Owl Javier Iphone 4g Case
- Irregular Choice Women’s Botoxic – Black White
And for the boys (clockwise from top left)
- Comme Des Garons Homme Plus Black And White Polka Dot Leather Steer Shoes
- Epic – Beatles Help Suitcase
- Black And White Stripes Socks by Topshop
- Black Speech Stud Earrings by TopMan
- BLACK AND WHITE STRIPE BEANIE by TopMan
- Comme Des Garons Homme Plus Black And White Checkerboard Leather Oxfords
- River Island White Watch
We’ve got one to add to your delightful list, this Tutu cute dress by Dainty June, part of our collection at Norwich Fashion Week launch show last Thursday http://www.clothes-box.com/ladies/clothes/dresses/hayley-dress-by-dainty-june.html
ooh, v cute I like that!