THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS NICOLA TERRY, CONGRATULATIONS NICOLA, THE GOODWOOD REVIVAL WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU TO ARRANGE YOUR TICKETS!
This week’s competition is something I’m really excited about – a pair of tickets to the Goodwood Revival 2013!
You probably remember the posts I did after visiting the Goodwood Revival last year, it was the most amazing vintage day out! For those of you who don’t already know about the Goodwood Revival, it’s a wonderful step back in time into the world of vintage cars and fashion at one of the world’s most beautiful and authentic racing circuits.
The Revival is the world’s most popular historic motor race meeting and the only event of its kind to be staged entirely in the nostalgic time capsule of the 1940s, 50s and 60s.
It is the biggest and best historic motor racing party of the year.
The Revival offers visitors the opportunity to leave the ‘modern world’ behind and join motor sport luminaries including Sir Stirling Moss, Richard Attwood, John Surtees and Derek Bell in an unabashed celebration of flat-out, wheel-to-wheel racing around a classic racetrack, untouched by the modern world.
You’re actively encouraged to dress in 40s, 50s or 60s clothing which, set to the soundtrack of live vintage music really adds to the atmosphere of the day!
About the prize:
Two general admission tickets for Friday 13 September 2013.
It can be your favourite outfit, car or just something you think looks amazing! Don’t forget to follow the Goodwood Revival on Facebook and Twitter for more competitions, announcements and up to the minute action.
- Entries close at midnight on Thursday 16th May 2013.
- We will contact the winner shortly afterwards and pass their details onto The Goodwood Revival who will send out the tickets directly.
- There are no country restrictions, tickets are available to entrants worldwide but you will need to provide your own transportation to the venue.
- We respect your privacy, we never give your personal data to anyone else and only contact you if you have won the competition.
- We Heart Vintage accept no responsibility for delivery of the prize, The Goodwood Revival will contact you and arrange delivery of your prize directly.
Here are some more fabulous photos from last year’s Revival just to give you more of a flavour of the weekend. I can’t wait to go again this year!
This competition is also listed on: