THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS: Debbie Hay. CONGRATULATIONS, THE BEST VINTAGE CLOTHING WILL BE IN TOUCH TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIZE.
I’ve got a truly unique prize to give away this week: a fabulous vintage 1960s insect brooch thanks to The Best Vintage Clothing.
About the prize:
A goldtone bee brooch in red and green with a red cabochon head and clear rhinestone accents is 1 3/8 x 2 1/4.
One clear rhinestone is missing on wing but this will be fixed before the prize is sent out, otherwise it is in excellent condition.
How to enter:
All you need to do for your chance to win this fabulous prize is fill in the form (below) to sign-up to our email list*.
Don’t worry, we hate spam too, we won’t share your details with anyone else and will only send you the occasional lovely email. You can also unsubscribe at any time if you choose to!
- Entries close at midnight on Monday 9th December 2013.
- * You will be joining the mailing list for We Heart Vintage and The Best Vintage Clothing. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- You will need to CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS before you will be entered into the competition.
- We will randomly select the winner from the subscribers on this list.
- We will pass the details of the winner onto The Best Vintage Clothing to arrange delivery of the prize.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize, if they have not claimed their prize within 3 months of it being announced The Best Vintage Clothing are under no obligation to still offer the prize.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide.
This competition is also listed on: