THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER IS Allison Conlon. CONGRATULATIONS ALISON, THE BEST VINTAGE CLOTHING WILL BE IN TOUCH TO ARRANGE DELIVERY OF YOUR PRIZE.
I’ve got the most amazing prize to give away this week, a genuine vintage 1920s bangle thanks to The Best Vintage Clothing. Real 1920s items are becoming rarer and rarer and this tortoiseshell bracelet is a real beauty!
About the item:
Nice vintage tortoise bangle bracelet octogonal is style, and with gold studs all around the outside. Almost 1/2″ thick and 2 1/2″ inside diameter.I am not sure if it is genuine tortoise, but it sure looks like it.
Perfect for a Great Gatsby or Downton Abbey costume. Excellent condition though missing one gold stud.
How to enter:
All you need to do for your chance to win this fabulous prize is to pop over to The Best Vintage Clothing and choose your favourite vintage item, then post your answer in the comments below.
If you’d like some inspiration on wearing 1920s vintage check out this great article: How to Wear 1920s Vintage like a Flapper
- Entries close at midnight on Tuesday 24th December 2013.
- We will randomly select the winner from the comments below.
- We will pass the details of the winner onto The Best Vintage Clothing to arrange delivery of the prize.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize, if they have not claimed their prize within 3 months of it being announced The Best Vintage Clothing are under no obligation to still offer the prize.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide.
This competition is also listed on: