THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS: Michaela Blakey. CONGRATULATIONS, Miss Kitty WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU TO ARRANGE DELIVERY OF YOUR PRIZE.
For this week’s competition I have the most beautiful vintage brooch to give away to one lucky reader. Isn’t it beautiful? A perfect piece of 1950s prettiness to remind you of spring when it’s winter outside!
About the Prize:
Classic vintage Sarah Coventry, this pink lucite apple brooch has a gold-tone back and measures 1 1/4″ tall and 1 1/2″ long. In very good condition.
Sarah Coventry jewelry was named after the granddaughter of Lyman K. Stuart, the founder of the company. Established in 1949, it is recognized as the oldest direct selling jewelry company in the world. They did not design their own jewelry but used other manufacturers to produce their jewelry. Most of the production happened in the state of Rhode Island.
Until 1984, when the company closed its doors, Sarah Coventry jewelry was purchased at home jewelry parties by “fashion directors” throughout the country. However, Sarah Coventry jewelry was re-opened years later by new owners and is currently being distributed by representatives via catalogues, the internet, home shopping networks, and other means.
How to enter:
For your chance to win this fabulous prize is to pop over to The Best Vintage Clothing and choose your favourite item of vintage jewelry from their lovely selection. Then tweet me your favourite, or post it on my Facebook page using the hashtag #1950sLuciteBrooch.
- Entries close at midnight on Thursday 16th January 2014.
- We will randomly select the winner from the comments on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #1950sLuciteBrooch
- We will pass the details of the winner onto The Best Vintage Clothing to arrange delivery of the prize.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize, if they have not claimed their prize within 3 months of it being announced The Best Vintage Clothing are under no obligation to still offer the prize.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide.
This competition is also listed on: