THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS ROSEMARY JADE. CONGRATULATIONS ROSEMARY, WE HAVE PASSED YOUR DETAILS ONTO GOODWOOD REVIVAL AND THEY WILL CONTACT YOU ABOUT YOUR PRIZE!
Goodwood Revival 2014 is nearly upon us and I have two tickets to give away to one lucky reader!
About Goodwood Revival:
Goodwood Revival is an action-packed 3-day weekend of classic motor racing, aviation and vintage fashion. Based in the rolling hills of West Sussex the event is spectacular on a number of levels. Whether you love cars, planes, motorbikes, racing or simply the feeling of stepping back in time, it truly is a unique event.
Goodwood Race Circuit started life as a WW2 airfield and was used after the war as a motorsport venue between 1948 and 1966. The Revival aims to relive the circuits glory days and celebrates the 1940s, 50s and 60s with visitors and competitors alike dressing in vintage clothing from these decades. (see my guides for what to wear here if you need some ideas). You don’t have to dress up, but there’s a competition for the Best Dressed (above) every day so it’s worth giving it your best shot!
I have two tickets for Goodwood Revival on Friday 12th September 2014 to give away.
How to Enter:
Simply leave me a comment in the box below telling me what you are most looking forward to seeing at this year’s Revival. You can see some of this year’s attractions here.
- Entries close at midnight on Friday 5th September 2014.
- We will contact the winner shortly afterwards and pass their details onto The Goodwood Revival who will send out the tickets directly.
- There are no country restrictions, tickets are available to entrants worldwide but you will need to provide your own transportation to the venue.
- We respect your privacy, we never give your personal data to anyone else and only contact you if you have won the competition.
- We Heart Vintage accept no responsibility for delivery of the prize, The Goodwood Revival will contact you and arrange delivery of your prize directly.
All photos kindly provided by Goodwood Revival