THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER IS Anita Roberts. CONGRATULATIONS ANITA, THE BEST VITNAGE CLOTHING WILL BE IN TOUCH TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIZE.
I’ve got the most beautiful prize to giveaway this week – this gorgeous vintage 1950s bracelet thanks to Miss Kitty at The Best Vintage Clothing. Isn’t it stunning? Miss Kitty stocks the most amazing range of vintage in her online store, whether you’re looking for an authentic flapper dress, a cute 1950s prom dress or a Schiaparelli bathing suit, she’s got it all!
About the prize:
Pretty gold tone bracelet which reminds me of a fancy caterpillar There are aurora borealis turquoise stones and pearls on each link. 7″ long and 1 1/8″ wide. Excellent condition. No makers mark, but looks like lots of Sarah Coventry jewelry I’ve had in the past.
How to enter:
All you need to do for your chance to win this fabulous prize is:
- Like Miss Kitty’s Facebook page.
- Choose your favourite vintage item from their website.
- Post a link to that item on Miss Kitty’s Facebook page.
And she’s also giving away the most delightful vintage 1950s brooch on her own blog. Why not enter that too here?
- Entries close at midnight on Monday 25th November 2013.
- We will pass the details of the winner onto The Best Vintage Clothing to arrange delivery of the prize.
- The winner will be contacted about their prize, if they have not claimed their prize within 3 months of it being announced The Best Vintage Clothing are under no obligation to still offer the prize.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide.
This competition is also listed on: