Here we go. Here are my go-to blogs of the moment – I hope you find them an enjoyable and inspiring as I do!
- Wolf and Willow
Easily the prettiest blog I’ve ever seen
- Raising My Rainbow
Totally inspiring and taking you along for the journey: Adventures in raising a slightly effeminate, possibly gay, totally fabulous son.
- Tiny Art Director
An artist who’s two year old daughter is his art director (she’s now five, but this site is still great)
Funky fashion styling and photography
- If The Internet Was My Closet
Always something beautiful to share, even with my terrible GCSE French
- Queens of Vintage
Great for a daily dose of vintage
- Couture Allure
Classic vintage for the modern woman
- Glamour Splash
A blog with a daily splash of vintage swimwear, vintage fashion, news, designer profiles and all things retro.
- Time Machine to the 1920s
time machine to the 20s
- In Case I’m Gone (no immediate plans)
Letters to my kid… and maybe you too
- Station X Photographed by Rachael
Documenting the unused buildings of Bletchley Park, the World War 2 codebreaking centre. [Photographed by Rachael]
- The Nifty Fifties
A celebration of fashion and popular culture of the atomic age. Long live the 1950s!
- The Swinging Sixties
Free love and special sauce Dedicated to the swinging sixties!
- Super Seventies
Super Seventies is the longest serving blog dedicated to the ’70s on Tumblr
And for those of you who want to get to know me better, here are 7 things about me:
- My vintage style icon is Jean Shrimpton
- If I could be anyone for a day, it would be Ginger Rogers whilst filming a movie with Fred Astaire
- Favourite movie: An Affair to Remember
- I adore cheese, chocolate and spicy food
- I’ve been dying my hair for so many years that I don’t actually know what my natural hair colour is any more
- I love trees, big ones you can lie underneath on a sunny day
- My dream car is a 1980s Aston Martin V8 Vantage, it will be mine one day…